You would like to spend a week in an international setting and help to solve problems for sustainable companies?
Then become a part of the BOKU:BASE x Epicur Spring School on sustainable entpreneurship!
what you can expect
Throughout five days, you will work together with international students on real-world problems faced by local, climate-friendly partner companies. You will be accompanied by experts from three different universities who will provide you with input and coaching to help you find innovative and sustainable solutions.
Experience different methods like design-thinking and go through an entrepreneurial journey from ideation to protoyping and pitching your idea!
- develop your entrepreneurial competences
- learn how to take sustainability concepts into account when generating ideas in order to develop responsible, innovative and future-proof solutions
- engage and networking with international students and lecturers
- strengthen your soft-skills by working in international teams
- learn how to pitch your ideas in front of a jury of experts
- have fun and collect shared memories with people all over europe
DATE: The course will take place daily from April 2nd 2024 to April 6th 2024
LOCATION: BOKU Vienna
- Proof of english language skills (B2 level)
- Enrolment in a Master programm or in a Bachelor programm + having completed a minimum of 30 ECTS
- A short letter of motivation: why do you want to participate in the spring school? (~ half a page)
Please attach the required documents to your email-application.
Registration Deadline: 02.02.2024
Please note: We only have limited spots for BOKU students!
FAQ: all you need to know about our spring school
Yes, there is an option to receive funding for your participation at the spring school. The program should be eligible for Erasmus+ short term mobility, which means that funding would be provided from your home university. Therefore, please contact the EPICUR and/or International Relations Office from your university. Usually (but it depends on the country), for short term mobility you get a daily rate of funding (in Austria it is around 70€). It does not depend on your financial / social situation.
Here are the contact persons for your university:
EPICUR Contacts Mobility/Courses
When in Vienna, lunch throughout the week will most likely be fully covered. We can not offer specific financial support for transport and accommodation, so you would have to cover these expenses out of your daily rate. Nevertheless, we will connect you with other participants so you can search for apartments together and safe costs.
If there are any more questions, feel free to reach out to email@example.com!